Hi,

I solved it.

On 20/02/12 12:44, Niels Kobschaetzki wrote:
Hi,

I am having a problem repairing a broken mysql-replication. The way I
want to use is to clone the database from the master with xtrabackup
from percona, get up to date after reactivating the replication, stop
the process and then unstandby the slave-node.
That's my understanding after reading:
https://github.com/Percona-Lab/pacemaker-replication-agents/blob/master/doc/PRM-setup-guide.rst#how-to-repair-replication

The problem I am facing is that the replication immediately breaks when
I unstandby the node.
Pacemaker uses older positions for the binlog-file and the position
compared to the reality and sets those when I unstandby the node.

<snip>

How can I fix the replication of the database without taking down the
master as well?

To fix the replication after you brought the slave up-to-date, you do a:

crm_attribute --name p_mysql_REPL_INFO --delete

Then a mysqladmin shutdown on the slave and then you can unstandby the
slave. After you did the unstandby you have to do a mysql -e 'start
slave;' because pacemake won't start it for you.

Afaik mysql_REPL_INFO is set by pacemaker when you standby the master,
thus automatic failover should still work.

Cheers,

Niels