28.02.2020 01:55, Ken Gaillot пишет:
> On Thu, 2020-02-27 at 22:39 +0300, Andrei Borzenkov wrote:
>> 27.02.2020 20:54, Ken Gaillot пишет:

>>> Ah, that makes sense, I hadn't thought about that.
>>
>> Is not it exactly what shutdown-lock does? It prevents resource
>> migration when stopping pacemaker so my expectation is that if we
>> stop
>> pacemaker on all nodes no resource is moved. Or what am I missing?
>
> shutdown-lock would indeed handle this, if you want the behavior
> whenever any node is shut down. However for this purpose, I could see
> some users wanting the behavior when shutting down all nodes, but not
> when shutting down just one node.

Well, this requires pacemaker supporting notion of "cluster wide
shutdown" in the first place.

> BTW if all nodes shut down, any shutdown locks are cleared.
> Practically, this is because they are stored in the CIB status section,
> which goes away with the cluster. Logically, I could see arguments for
> and against, but this makes sense.

This actually allows poor man implementation of cluster wide shutdown by
setting lock immediately before stopping nodes; it could probably even
be integrated directly into "pcs cluster stop --all". I wish crmsh
offered something similar too.