Michael,
what version of knet you are using? We had quite a few problems with older versions of knet, so current stable is recommended (1.16). Same applies for corosync because 3.0.4 has vastly improved display of links status.

Hello,
We have massive problems with the redundant ring operation of our Corosync /
pacemaker 3 Node NFS clusters.

Most of the nodes either have an entire ring offline or only 1 node in a ring.
Example: (Node1 Ring0 333 Ring1 n33 | Node2 Ring0 033 Ring1 3n3 | Node3 Ring0
333 Ring 1 33n)

Doesn't seem completely wrong. You can ignore 'n' for ring 1, because that is localhost which is connected only on Ring 0 (3.0.4 has this output more consistent) so all nodes are connected at least via Ring 1. Ring 0 on node 2 seems to have some trouble with connection to node 1 but node 1 (and 3) seems to be connected to node 2 just fine, so I think it is ether some bug in knet (probably already fixed) or some kind of firewall blocking just connection from node 2 to node 1 on ring 0.

corosync-cfgtool -R don't help
All nodes are VMs that build the ring together using 2 VLANs.
Which logs do you need to hopefully help me?

syslog/journal should contain everything needed especially when debug is enabled (corosync.conf - logging.debug: on)

Regards,
  Honza

Corosync Cluster Engine, version '3.0.1'
Copyright (c) 2006-2018 Red Hat, Inc.
Debian Buster

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
   Michael Rohweder-Neubeck

NSB GmbH – Nguyen Softwareentwicklung & Beratung GmbH Röntgenstraße 27
D-64291 Darmstadt
E-Mail:
m...@nsb-software.de<mailto:m...@nsb-software.de<mailto:m...@nsb-software.de%3cmailto:m...@nsb-software.de>>
Manager: Van-Hien Nguyen, Jörg Jaspert
USt-ID: DE 195 703 354; HRB 7131 Amtsgericht Darmstadt

Sitz der Gesellschaft / Corporate Headquarters: Deutsche Lufthansa
Aktiengesellschaft, Koeln, Registereintragung / Registration: Amtsgericht Koeln
HR B 2168
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats / Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr.
Karl-Ludwig Kley
Vorstand / Executive Board: Carsten Spohr (Vorsitzender / Chairman), Thorsten
Dirks, Christina Foerster, Harry Hohmeister, Dr. Detlef Kayser, Dr. Michael
Niggemann