Hello all
Which fence agent are you using for fencing a ThinkSystem SR630 Xclarity
Controler

Yaniv Telem
Linux System Administrator

T +(972) 73-7076192
M +(972) 54-2522152
yan...@traiana.com<mailto:yan...@traiana.com>

CME Group
132 Menachem Begin st
Tel-Aviv, Israel
www.cmegroup.com<http://www.cmegroup.com/>

This communication and all information contained in or attached to it is
confidential, intended solely for the addressee, may be legally privileged and
is the intellectual property of CME Group Inc. or one of its subsidiaries,
including NEX Group Ltd ("NEX") or third parties. If you are not the intended
addressee or receive this message in error, please immediately delete all
copies of it and notify the sender. We have taken precautions to minimise the
risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own
virus checks on any attachments. We do not accept liability for any loss or
damage caused by software viruses. NEX reserves the right to monitor all
communications. We do not accept any legal responsibility for the content of
communications, and no communication shall be considered legally binding.
Furthermore, if the content of this communication is personal or unconnected
with our business, we accept no liability or responsibility for it. NEX Group
Ltd is a private limited company registered in England and Wales under number
10013770 and certain of its affiliates are authorised and regulated by
regulatory authorities. NEX subsidiaries that are regulated by the UK Financial
Conduct Authority ("FCA") are required to retain records of telephone
conversations and other electronic communications for a period of 5 years (7
years at the request of the FCA), copies of which are available on request
(which may be subject to a fee). For further regulatory information please see
www.NEX.com. For details of how we process personal data, please see our
updated privacy policy<https://www.nex.com/site-services/privacy-policy>.