On 12/8/20 6:48 PM, Strahil Nikolov wrote:
Nope,

but if you don't use clustered FS, you could also use plain LVM + tags.
As far as I know you need dlm and clvmd for clustered FS.

FYI, clvmd is dropped since lvm2 v2_03, and is replaced by lvmlockd. BTW, lvmlockd (or its precedent clvmd) is optional here in theory, though practically useful.

On Fri, Dec 4, 2020 at 5:32 AM Ulrich Windl

Offtopic: Are you using DLM with OCFS2 ?

Hi!

I'm using OCFS2, but I tend to ask "Can I use OCFS2 _without_ DLM?". ;-)

As Strahil said, DLM is a must-have. Well, as a side note, a component named "o2cb" in the kernel space is an alternative to replace corosync/pacemaker, however.

BR,
Roger