On 2021-10-19 04:27, Ian Diddams via Users wrote:
Rather than clog up what i perceive as a pacemaker/corosync forum is there a DRBD forum I could ask a query to?

(FWIW Im trying to find a way to specifically log drbd to a separate log other thjan system log via its kernel logging ?)

DRBD, along with any and all open source projects related to high availability, are welcome and on-topic. So no worries there.

Separately, there is also a dedicated DRBD user's list at drbd-u...@lists.linbit.com, and they maintain a slack on "linbit-community".

--
Digimer
"I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops." - Stephen Jay Gould