On 2022-01-29 03:16, Strahil Nikolov wrote:
I think there is pcs cluster edit --scope=resources (based on memory).
Can you try to delete it from there ?

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

Thanks, but no that doesn't seem to work. 'pcs cluster edit' wants to open an editor, and I'm trying to find a way to make this change with a program (once I sort out the manual process). So an option that requires user input won't work in my case regardless. Thank you just the same though!

--
Digimer
"I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops." - Stephen Jay Gould