Hi Team,

We are using hacluster to perform pcs cluster auth & for that user we doesn't
set password expiry to avoid any impact PCS functionality.

But as per security best practice its not recommended to set password never
expire for any OS user account , so we are planning to change pcs cluster auth
with a key instead of password and then see know limitation in Clusterlab. Can
we know when we can expect the fix for the below open issue.

pcs cluster auth with a key instead of password * Issue #179 * ClusterLabs/pcs
* GitHub<https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pcs/issues/179>

[root@node01 ]# rpm -qa | grep -Ei 'pcs|pacemaker|corosync'
pacemaker-2.0.2-2.el7.x86_64
corosync-2.4.4-2.el7.x86_64