Eric

Up until recently I was running mariaDB on my cluster with a DRBD storage. As
for the server it ran perfectly fine in my use. Just a home server with not too
much demand.

About I week ago I decided to move from DRBD to a NAS tho because I kept having
issues with the DRBD syncing and split brain. I believe it was probably a
configuration problem on my part but I couldn’t figure it out and I had the NAS
already setup so the switch was easy. To DRBDs credit, when it worked it worked
perfectly fine and I did like the idea of having the data multiply redundant
and not having a single point of failure like I do with the NAS.

My next project maybe to setup a glusterFS instead and see how that fairs.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone