On 1/11/23 1:06 AM, Madison Kelly wrote:
On 2023-01-11 00:21, Madison Kelly wrote:
On 2023-01-11 00:14, Madison Kelly wrote:
Hi all,

Edit: Last message was in HTML format, sorry about that.

   I've got a hell of a weird problem, and I am absolutely stumped on what's going on.

   The short of it is; if my RA is called from the command line, it's fine. If a resource exists, monitor, enable, disable, all that stuff works just fine. If I try to create a resource, it hangs on the validate stage. Specifically, it hangs when 'pcs' calls:

crm_resource --validate --output-as xml --class ocf --agent server --provider alteeve --option name=<resource_name>

   Specifically, it hangs when it tries to make a shell call (to virsh, specifically, but that doesn't matter). So to debug, I started stripping down my RA simpler and simpler until I was left with the very most basic of programs;

https://pastebin.com/VtSpkwMr

In the failing case do you get any interesting messages on the console or in dmesg?

Bob Peterson