Hi,

Yes, it's fine as long as the latency is reasonably low, and you have
some form of fencing that can work if the link between them is lost.

sbd is a good choice for fencing if each node has a hardware watchdog.
With two nodes, you really need a third site with either shared storage
(for disk-based sbd) or qdevice (to give true quorum to diskless sbd).

If you have redundant network paths between the data centers, you could
use a traditional fence device instead (such as a smart power strip).
You have to be careful to avoid single points of failure in this design
(for example, if both cables run through the same conduit).

--
Ken Gaillot <kgail...@redhat.com>