I have the following use case: There are several cluster IP addresses in the
cluster. Each address is different, and multiple addresses can be scheduled on
the same node. This makes the address clone a globally-unique clone as far as I
understood. Then I have one service per node which manages traffic for all
addresses on a node where an address is active, which makes the service clone
not-globally-unique. The service should only run if at least one address is
active on the node, and there cannot be more than one instance of the service
on each node.

How would I create this pattern in Pacemaker?