Hi Oyvind, thanks for the explanation and joining. my only doubt about
using systemd is pacemaker will not check in any way the status of the
rabbitmq cluster but only the status those resources. So basically it could
check all resources up but not a consistent rabbit cluster.
What do u think about it?
I also noticed rabbitmq-server-ha resource agent (2444 code lines) but it
doesn't work to me yet (some pid problems)

Really thanks for helping and share ur knowledge

Damian