Uwe Gerger wrote:

Hello,
we have some Java-beans wich contains the data we wish to transform with
cocoon into PDF. Is there a way how we can get the data from the bean
into cocoon? Maybe there is a special bean-transformer or something like
this?

Hm, a BeanGenerator could be a nice idea? but where would this bean get the data from? it would be initialized by the generator, so is "empty"; off course you could read a file or something in the bean constructor or access a database; but for both things there seem to be more elegant options.

in fact you can access beans from within XSP scripts or actions, maybe this is a convenient solution.

alex