Mathias Wiegard wrote:

Hi,
I want to make something like the users' manual of cocoon. If You know its
sitemap then you will also know the system with book.xml.
Instead of using such a file I want to generate my menu items dynamically by
the articles (xml files) in the accordant folder, e.g. by getting a
"title"-XML-Element of each file in the folder.
Have someone done something like that or an idea how this could be done in
an easy and effective way?
Thanks in advance,
Mat

I have written a Wiki article dealing precisely with this problem; maybe you want to consult this:

http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=ContentAggregationExample

alex