Uwe,

> i'm would like to use the StreamGenerator in my application. For this I
> searched for an example in my Cocoon 2.0.4 distribution, but without
> success! Can anybody help me?

I cannot help you with an example, but I can tell you that I did build a
working site that uses it in a total of 15 minutes.

An ASP based site built an XML object and sent it by HTTP POST to the
cocoon server. The Cocoon pipeline started with a stream generator and
followed it by a SourceWritingTransformer which wrote the body of the
post to an XML file on disc.

The stream generator just outputs the XML that was sent as the body of
POST. There's not much more to it than that.

Regards, Upayavira