Vincent De Groote wrote:
Hello,

I'm switching from 2.0.3 to 2.1rc1. The DatabaseReader has been moved out
of the core configuration. How do I include it in the build process ?

It was probably moved to the database block. see the README file for instructions on using a local.blocks.properties and local.build.properties to include/exclude optional features. The default build includes all blocks though (if I'm not mistaken) so you
probably already have it. It'd be in it's own jar (database block jar) and may not be automatically configured in the sitemap.

Geoff