On ma, 2003-08-04 at 18:53, Jorg Heymans wrote:

Hi,

> Then I would like to replace all occurrences of myparam with a value
> of my own. How would this fit into cocoon? Should I be looking at
> creating my own transformer eg:

are you sure you want to do that? there is something in xslt-which you
can implement to do some very basic search & replace...

> <map:transform type="regex">
> <map:parameter regex="s/myparam/myvalue/g">

I started coding this sort of a transformer because at the end of one
project I will need it. Currently it is not working. It is not difficult
to implement.

- Joose

--
Joose Vettenranta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  GSM: 044 561 0270
* Always remember that you are unique.