http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Search.jsp?query=uploads&Search=Find%21

http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FileUploadsWithCocoon
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FileUploadsWithFlow
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FileUploadWithAction

The FileUploadsWithFlow is actually poorly titled. It does cover flow, but more importantly it's the only place besides the archives and the code itself where Stefano's reworking of the request parsing is documented.

Geoff

Michael Wechner wrote:
Geoff Howard wrote:

Michael Wechner wrote:

<snip />

The Wiki has more. This is in bad need of moving into the real documentation. If anyone has the time, a good gameplan would be to combine the three upload related pages at the wiki into a good document on uploads with Cocoon with all the current changes in mind.

do you have the URLs of the related pages within the Wiki?

The search didn't reveal a lot:
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Search.jsp?query=enable-uploads&Search=Find%21

Thanks

Michael

I can't

write it at the moment, but I could guide someone through understanding the issues and the current state.

Geoff Howard