From: rufio [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 06 August 2003 17:54
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: 2.1rc1 build error

Hi all

When I try to build WAR on jdk1.4 I get these errors:

compile-tests:
Compiling 24 source files to
/home/rufio/cocoon-2.1rc1/build/cocoon-2.1rc1/test
/home/rufio/cocoon-2.1rc1/src/test/org/apache/cocoon/components/resolver
/test/ResolverImplTestCase.java:64: cannot resolve symbol symbol  :
class ResolverImpl
location: package resolver
import org.apache.cocoon.components.resolver.ResolverImpl;
                                             ^
/home/rufio/cocoon-2.1rc1/src/test/org/apache/cocoon/components/resolver
/test/ResolverImplTestCase.java:234: cannot resolve symbol symbol  :
class ResolverImpl
location: class
org.apache.cocoon.components.resolver.test.ResolverImplTestCase
    private ResolverImpl resolverImpl;
            ^
/home/rufio/cocoon-2.1rc1/src/test/org/apache/cocoon/components/resolver
/test/ResolverImplTestCase.java:282: cannot resolve symbol symbol  :
class ResolverImpl
location: class
org.apache.cocoon.components.resolver.test.ResolverImplTestCase
        resolverImpl = (ResolverImpl) manager.lookup(role);
                        ^
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -deprecation for details.
3 errors

There aren't any prequestions in INSTALL.txt so I have no clue what
could be the reason?

Regards, Rufio

This e-mail is confidential and is intended for the named recipient only. If
you receive it in error please destroy the message and all copies. Kainos
Software Ltd. does not accept liability for damage sustained as a result of
malicious software (e.g. viruses). Kainos does not accept liability for, or
permit, the creation of contracts on its behalf by e-mail, the publication of
any defamatory statement by its employees by e-mail, or changes subsequently
made to the original message. The Company's registered office is located at
4-6 Upper Crescent, Belfast, BT7 1NT, Northern Ireland, Tel +44 28 9057 1100.