Joerg Heinicke wrote:
Sounds like a 2.0 text. SWT has moved to core, so the samples too?

if I grep the source tree for "write-source" or "tofile" then I see that
the portal and webdav samples are using the Source Writing Transformer, but the "editor" sample seems to be gone.

Michael

Joerg

Michael Wechner wrote:

Within the online docu

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/transformers/sourcewriting-transformer.html

it says

If you have built Cocoon with the ScratchPad included (using: ./build.sh -Dinclude.scratchpad.libs=yes webapp), there is a set of samples set up, including tests at http://localhost:8080/cocoon/mount/editor/tests and a demonstration editor at http://localhost:8080/cocoon/mount/editor/edit/

have these samples been (re)moved from the scratchpad?

I am using the latest 2.1 version from CVS

Thanks

Michael

Michael Wechner
Wyona Ltd.  -   Open Source Content Management   -   Apache Lenya
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]