[I didn't get any response, so I was wondering if somebody knows about this. It would be really helpful.]

Hey all,

Are map:parts in a map:aggregate executed in parallel or in serial? Because I wrote one where the 2nd part should only start to be generated after the first has completed, but the output indicates a parallel execution instead of a serial one. For example:

<map:aggregate element="new-root">
 <map:part src="cocoon:/src1"/>
 <map:part src="cocoon:/src2"/>
</map:aggregate>

Here I need cocoon:/src2 to only begin its generation after cocoon:/src1 is completed. If they do go in parallel, is there any way to force the parts to be generated serially?

Thanks,

Sonny