Hi guys,

I just upgraded to Cocoon 2.1 and I tried to access one of my pages based on an XSP and I get the following error:

// start error (lines 166-166) "Type mismatch: cannot convert from org.apache.avalon.framework.logger.Logger to org.apache.log.Logger"

Logger logger = getLogger();

// end error

That line is in the generator created from the XSP, and the created code imports org.apache.log.Logger, even though org.apache.avalon.framework.logger.Logger still exists in avalon-framework-4.1.4.jar in $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/lib/.

I also deleted the old XSP .java and .class files generated by Cocoon 2.0.4 (which I had installed previously), but the same error occurs.

How should one fix this?

Thanks,

Sonny