From: Jeff Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On Sun, Aug 17, 2003 at 02:59:50PM -0700, Sonny Sukumar wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I need suggestions on browsers for viewing XML, since I've gotten too weary
> of Mozilla Firebird's bugs and freezing my computer every now and then.

How about registering a real XML editor as the handler for text/xml in
your browser?

That is a good suggestion, Jeff, but it's just too much of a hassle to have open a separate window every time to view the XML document, especially when I'm doing it 100+ times a day (debugging is great ;-).

I suppose I'll just stick with Mozilla Firebird for now and hope its deficiencies get addressed over time. I hope it becomes as good as Cocoon has now become. :-)

Sonny

--Jeff