we want to deploy our sitemaps and xsl's to a location outside the servlet container's deploy directory* and this location is different in production and development.  we can set the sitemap path in cocoon.xconf but do we then have to maintain a different cocoon.xconf file for each deployment configuration?  :(
also, since subsitemap paths are relative to the webapp context, not the current sitemap's directory, we would also have to maintain multiple root sitemaps to point to the correct absolute path to our subsitemaps and xsl's.

is there any way to parameterize the sitemap root with a system property or something?