Hey guys,

I upgraded to Cocoon 2.1 and now, when I try to fetch request params from the request using 'request.getParameter("param")', it always returns null WHEN I use action="post" instead of action="get".

At first I thought it might have something to do with my form sending mult-part data--that is, sending regular data along with a few files from file input fields. But I commented those out and the problem stil persists as long as I'm POSTing the data.

I changed nothing at all in the code except for upgrading to 2.1. Does anybody have any idea why this would happen?

Thanks,

Sonny