Title: installing cocoon 2.1 from source code

Hi and good day to you all!

I am using the binary version of Cocoon version 2.0.4 for JDK 1.4.

My server is the Apache Jakarta Tomcat version 4.1.27.

My database is MySQL version 4.0.13 using the JConnector driver version 3.0.8.

My computer’s operating system is Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional.

I am trying to install Cocoon version 2.1 from source code by compiling the source using Jakarta Ant with the commands: .\build.bat Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes webapp.

As a result of the compilation a folder called build is created and in it are the folders cocoon-2.1 and webapp. In the folder build should be a file called cocoon.war but it is not there. It tried searching the entire build directory and couldnt find it. What needs to be done in order to create this file? The cocoon website documentation states very clearly that the command I entered is the command I need in order to create the cocoon.war file.

Any help is welcome and greatly appreciated, god bless

                                          Ori