I would guess that if you like XMLForm better than what you see of JXForms, then maybe the XMLForm community is not "dead" after all.

Looking at http://www.xmlform.org and the CS repository, it looks like Ivelin has removed all Cocoon code from the codebase. The XMLFormTransformer is gone. So I guess you could 1) Start using the XMLForm servlet thing on that site, 2) Try to resuscitate the XMLFormTransformer as a block, with possibly a dependency on the xmlform.org code, or 3) migrate to JXForms.

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Is it planned?

My situation is that I'm going to finish the developement of my project based on XMLForm and I'm asking me this question: do I have to migrate to JXForm and how long does it take?

Thanks
Sylvain