Sonny Sukumar wrote:

From: Geoff Howard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sonny Sukumar wrote:

Well I changed the path in server.xml to "" from "cocoon" awhile ago, since I don't want the "cocoon/" in my URLs. So it's not that.

I can access my Cocoon installation fine in general, but somehow trying to match against this "/admin/fetchSomeFile" has confused Tomcat when it shouldn't have. It should be passing control to Cocoon for Cocoon to match against "admin/fetchSomeFile", but it's not.

Make sense?

Doesn't the default tomcat install have a webapp already mounted at "admin" either disable it, or rename your match to use myadmin or something.

Wow, thanks Geoff! That worked, but why isn't a "/admin" Context defined in server.xml?

Is there an admin.xml file in the webapps dir? This is a new alternative to editing server.xml and I like it but it can be confusing if you don't know where to look.

Geoff