Wise Team wrote:
Hi all,

I' have forgotten to say that I'm working with tomcat 4.1.24, JVM 1.4.2 and Cocoon 2.1.
In 2.0.4 version, errors were in log files (core.log, sitemap.log....) and on my computer screen.
But with cocoon 2.1, errors are only on my screen.
Someone knows reasons of this behavior and knows solution to resolve this point.
If you want more informations ask me ;)

Take care,

Regards

Thibaut

.Wise Team wrote:

Dear All,

I upgraded to Cocoon 2.1 and now, I can't see the errors raised in my jsp pages. In version 2.0.4, I used to see them in core.log or sitemap.log.
I've tried to change all log-level to DEBUG in cocoon.xconf and web.xml. I can see more messages, but not those raised in jsp pages.

Please help.
Thibaut

Isn't there an error.log now? wouldn't know myself - I never get errors ;)

Geoff