hy,
i would like use the Excalibur Testcase for test my avalon component in cocoon
but i don't know how do ?

i tried  with this code but my component use contextualize method  and
there is a contextException because the context object is not a cocoon context
note : i have not experience in TestCase..

my code :

public class TestIndexComponentImpl extends ExcaliburTestCase {

  public TestIndexComponentImpl(String name) {
    super(name);
  }

    super.setUp();
    FileInputStream reader=new FileInputStream("d://testcase.xml");
    this.prepare(reader);
  }

  protected void tearDown() throws Exception {
    super.tearDown();
  }

  public void testAnalyzer() {
    try {
      AnalyzerManager manager = (AnalyzerManager)this.lookup(AnalyzerManager.ROLE);
    }
    catch (ComponentException ex) {
      ex.printStackTrace();
    }