Hi!

I would like to set up a Model2 application with Cocoon end EJBs. Cocoon would be the
presentation layer (also the controller layer?) and the business logic would be
represented by the EJBs. (?)

Are there any "Best Practices" for Cocoon working with EJBs? (suggestions, links,
publications, documentation, ...)

I suppose, calling the EJB-API is done by Cocoon-Actions...? (for example by using
business delegation pattern)

When using flow scripts, does it make sense to use actions? (how mature is flow
script?)

Any help, hint, link, ... is appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Bastian