Hi,

I tried to use mod_rewrite and my httpd.conf configuration is as below.

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
   RewriteEngine on
   RewriteLogLevel 9
   RewriteLog C:\temp\MOD_REWRITE.LOG
</IfModule>

<VirtualHost 127.0.0.1>
   RewriteRule ^/starportal/$ /starportal
</VirtualHost>

But seems something is wrong and it does not work properly. Still lists directory when there is a slash at the end.

http://localhost:8080/cocoon/starportal/ should not display directory listing and one possible solution is to redirect it to http://localhost:8080/cocoon/starportal

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and regards,
Mustafa