On Sun, Sep 14, 2003 at 08:33:01AM -0400, Geoff Howard wrote:
> Aha!  That wiki example has a problem I just noticed -- you shouldn't
> return null here (I just corrected the wiki).  Use the corrected version
> above - I'll explain below.

Thanks again, Greg.

I'm not sure "return new Map()" will work in the revised Wiki
example.  Map is just an interface, so you can't actually return an
instantiated object.

On the other hand, I'm not sure if returning some random object
(say, HashMap) is going to work.  I'm going to give it a try,
though, and see what happens.

If I get this going, I'll try to put together an wikified example
that uses the Cocoon 2.1 API.

Steve

--
Stephen Ramsay