Steven,

thanks for replying. First of all, I made a little mistake in my previous post. Of
course, it allows to filter by sender addresses (that doesn't help, though, since
there are many, many senders on the cocoon list), but it doesn't allow to filter by
recipient.

Apart from sender, I can filter by cc and subject. That's all. So unfortunately your
suggestion won't work either. It's server-side, though, so maybe I should just do like
you and use a client-side tool.

Thanks
Stefan