Von: Antonio Gallardo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Gesendet: Dienstag, 16. September 2003 14:56
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: AW: File existence

Hi:

I never used it. From your pipeline, it looks like your are always
generating from the same source no matter if the fileexists or not.

<map:generate type="file" src="default.xml" />

Then you use a tranformer in both cases, the only diference is when you
the file exists, you send parameters to the tranformer:

<map:transform type="xslt" src="form2data.xsl">

But when the file does not exists you dont send them! Can be this the
source of the error?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Mustafa Ali, Halgurt dijo:

Thank you, I tried it, but I have a Problem, I am getting an empty page,
here is my pipeline:

<map:pipeline>
<map:match pattern="handling">
 <map:select type="resource-exists">
  <map:when test="{request-param:ID}.xml">
   <map:generate type="file" src="default.xml" />
   <map:transform type="xslt" src="form2data.xsl">
     <map:parameter name="use-request-parameters" value="true" />
   </map:transform>
   <map:transform type="write-source">
   <map:parameter name="use-request-parameters" value="true" />
   </map:transform>
   <map:transform type="xslt" src="form2html.xsl" mime-type="text/xml">
     <map:parameter name="use-request-parameters" value="true" />
   </map:transform>
  </map:when>
  <map:otherwise>
   <map:generate type="file" src="default.xml" />
   <map:transform type="xslt" src="form3data.xsl" />
  </map:otherwise>
  </map:select>
 <map:serialize type="html" />
 </map:match>