Not sure, but Acrobat 4 is 2 versions old and IE 5 is getting pretty old also (I ditched it for testing my web apps). I understand you might have constraints on the client side, but can people upgrade to AcroRead 5 or 6?

David

Michael Vennera wrote:

Has anyone come across an issue with Cocoon/FOP
generated PDFs and Acrobat 4.0 running in IE5? When
the URL is invoked, the Acrobat Reader begins to load
but freezes on the splash page. You then have to kill
the IE process. Everything works fine with Acrobat
5.0. Any ideas on what's causing this or a potential
fix? (Other than having users upgrade.) Thanks.

Mike