Have your tried the CLI?

Joerg

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

via e-mail.
Version: 2.0.4

Remark: I'm using cocoon to generate my content and then create a complete set of static html-pages, which I put on the web server (this is a shell-script, that i run weekly) . This enables me to use cocoon and have a 'normal' static html-server at my provider. So the server, that you see, when you connect to news2mail.com is a apache http-server but the site is still made by cocoon.

Olaf