Jose Antonio Rosa dos Santos Junior wrote:
Hi

I´m trying to put some java code in my XSL file but it seems to be not working. Every xsp tag i put in it is ignored, and the java code is viewed in the generated HTML page.

I also made a separated logic sheet, but it only works in my XSP file. If i put it in the XSL file it is ignored too.

Am i doing something wrong?

Jose Antonio

wait, XSP is a interpreted by a "generator", while XSL is used in a "transformer"... aren't you mixing the two concepts ?

Could you provide us with the relevant sitemap portion ?

Regards,

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant
              [EMAIL PROTECTED]