Hmm, it is really pity that there is no way to make redirect-to with parameters - would solve a lot of problems (not only mine - it is frequently asked question).
And why map:call cannot forward to another matcher?

In fact I want to do it really clean, I have one general matcher:
<map:match pattern="*_*">

which handles over 50 pages. 6 of them I have to do through request param selector - of course I could copy the content of that general matcher in every map:when place, but it is not the right way of programming :(