I know this is an old version of cocoon, only it's the version as used by
mycgiserver.com. Can these versions of cocoon and tomcat be made to co-operate? I keep
getting java.lang.VerifyError on the sample pages from, what i'm guessing is, various
XML jar file clashes/interfaces, e.g.:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception when creating "
org.apache.cocoon.parser.XercesParser" :
java.lang.VerifyError: (class: org/apache/cocoon/parser/XercesParser, method: parse
signature: (Lorg/xml/sax/InputSource;Z)Lorg/w3c/dom/Document;) Incompatible object
argument for function call
at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:124)
etc, etc

I'd like to stick with the latest stable Tomcat, but i don't if it's do-able
Thanks
Martin Samm