Gell, Ashley wrote:
Sitemap parameters can be passed into an XSP but how do you set and pass out parameters to the pipeline from the XSP. I have found the utility tag <xsp-util:get-sitemap-parameter/> but can't seem to find an equivalent <xsp-util:get-sitemap-parameter/> tag.

I need to be able to set a parameter within an XSP and have it visible by the pipeline.

What you are using it for makes a big difference. Can you give a basic idea of your use case? If you are trying to dynamically affect the course of a pipeline after it begins (after your xsp starts executing) you'll need to refactor your strategy as that is disallowed in Cocoon.

We'll also need to know what version of Cocoon you're using.

Geoff