Hi, you all,

I am using cocoon for my project. However, I got a problem seems to be imposible to solve.

It was originally an issure on session tracking. After cocoon received an request, it will assign the request to a suitable pipeline, then it will be sent to a certain servlet outside the cocoon for the actual treatment of the request. However, the request sent to the servlet is actually not the request sent to the pipe line, thought they have the same contents. Because of that, the session associated with the original request can not be sent to the servlet.

Anyone can help me to solve this problem? thanks a lot.

Cecilia