Hi,

I'm trying to implement a protected area in my cocoon setup.
In the docs I found the following action:

<map:act type="auth-login">

<map:parameter name="parameter_userid" value="{request-param:name}"/>
<map:parameter name="parameter_password" value="{request-param:password}"/>

</map:act>

My question may be pretty simple: how to get the name/password in a XSP page? I found a parameters object in usable in the XSP and tried to get the value with

parameters.getParameter("parameter_userid")

which does not work... :-( Any hints for me? Thanks!!!!

Patrick