Hi,

Sorry, this is not specifically a Cocoon question, it's more of a general XSLT question.

I have an xml file with a list of links, which I've just internationalized:

[...]
<tab>
  <caption><i18n:text i18n:key="resources.text"/></caption>
  <href><i18n:text i18n:key="resources.link"/></href>
</tab>
[...]

I try to transform it into HTML like this:

[...]
<xsl:template match="tab" >
 <li><a  href="{href}"><xsl:copy-of
     select="caption/*|caption/text()"/></a></li>
</xsl:template>
[...]

The step after this in my pipeline applies the i18ns.

Now, it doesn't work, presumably because the intermediate step isn't valid xml (it would be <a href="<i18n:text .../>">).

Is there a different way to specify it in the xml or the xsl. Or am I stuck with having an i18n step in the pipeline both before and after that particular transform?

Cheers,

Jon