Hi Cocoon users,

I have the following problem when configuring the ExceptionSelector:

Class 'org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException' hides its subclass 'org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException'

The declaration looks like:

<map:selector logger="sitemap.selector.exception" name="exception" src="org.apache.cocoon.selection.ExceptionSelector">

<exception name="sax" class="org.xml.sax.SAXException" unroll="true"/>

<exception class="org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException" unroll="true"/>

<exception name="resourcenotfound" class="org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException" unroll="true"/>

<exception name="document-does-not-exist" class="org.apache.lenya.cms.publication.DocumentDoesNotExistException"/>

</map:selector>

The DocumentDoesNotExistException can appear as the cause of
either the ProcessingException or the ResourceNotFoundException.
How can I change the configuration so that both of these
exceptions are unrolled?

Thanks in advance!

-- Andreas