Hi,

As far as I know, output modules work only from
modular database actions (set in the descriptor
files). I asked this few messages back and got
confirmation to this. This would be a great feature,
tough :)

I guess I could write a small wiki article on modular
datababase actions and output modules after my
frustrating experiences with the docs.

--
Mika Fonsén * http://iki.fi/mf

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003, Paul Bowler wrote:
> I'me trying to store a value from a url parameter in
the users' session using the session output module but
I cannot