Okay, thank you all, I think I'll go with the "FormValidatorActions". It
seems to be the most documented. Unfortunally I don't have much time
neither to follow Woody progress nor to try undocumented features.

Of course the choice I've done is for the current project only. I'll
keep following Woody progresses.

If someone have to stop me from this choiche, please do it now before
it's too late :)

Gianluca