Hello!
Could anybody tell me how to organize a hosting with
apache-tomcat-COCOON!(!!!). I have a problem with the existing one - my
cocoon application hung up when i try to use it frequently. As i see
Java ete all memory, sometimes when i send request frequently
processloading aspire to 100%. My application(site ) only do ordinary
XSLT-operation

Tomcat-4.1.27
Apache 1.3.27
mod_jk2
cocoon-2.0.4

Server:
p4-Xeon
RAM-512

Java options:  -Xms160m -Xmx160m -Xss128k -Xincgc

--
Best regards,
 Sergey                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]