From: Johannes Becker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 1:16 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: XSP-vormvalidation question!

Hi,

I have a problem. When  I try to validate a form the
<xsp-formval:get-attribute tag doesn't write anything in my docuement:

Can't answer those questions off head (have a look at the logicsheet!) but I would strongly suggest to consider the Cocoon Forms framework aka Woody or at least to use the SimpleFormTransformer and forget about the logicsheet.

Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
[EMAIL PROTECTED]